Re: d-i and the archive

Am Di, den 30.09.2003 schrieb Geert Stappers um 23:26:

> > - Anna should be able to fetch from stable/testing/sid. That should be
> >   a question with priority low, with defaulting to the suite the image
> >   was build with.
>
> Should I read stable/testing/sid
> as
>    stable or testing or sid
> or as
>    stable and testing and sid

It should be able from all the three, but fetch from one at a time of
course ;-)

> What do you mean, for "outsiders like me", with stable/testing/sid ?

I talk about the testing and release mechanism that debian uses for
normal debs. I want it to be applied to udebs as well. Further
information can be gathered here:

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html#s-archive

Especially section 4.6.4.1.

Sebastian
--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6