cdebconf/slang user interface

I tried out the slang interface on powerpc. It's quite attractive,
but one thing bugged me.

When a question dialog is displayed, there is a title for the
dialog, then the question in a different color centered on the
next line, then a longer description of the issue in black,
then a blank line, and finally the options: Go Back, Yes, No.

When studying this dialog box, I would read the description
of the issue and then try to decide which button to push.
But in many cases the description of the issue doesn't really
ask the question; it's just background information. Since
the question is centered and squeezed between the title and
the description, it gets kind of hard to find. So I became
a little confused trying to choose a button based on the
description, when actually the button response is based on
the _question_ up at the top.

If you follow what I mean, then my proposed fix might make
sense. Wouldn't it be preferable to place the question below
the description, so the answer buttons (Yes, No, Maybe)
appear directly below the question?

Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People
Chris Tillman (a people instance)