Re: i18n of tasksel (and cdebconf)

Hi,

From: Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org>
Subject: Re: i18n of tasksel (and cdebconf)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:31:28 -0400

> I would prefer to not upload a tasksel using this new library until it
> is in testing already, and until debootstrap installs it as part of the
> base system.

Finally libtextwrap is installed into Sarge (testing).  Thus I wrote
a simple patch for tasksel to use the library, so as to support Chinese
and Japanese (languages which don't use whitespaces between words).

I also prepared an updated Japanese translation (po) files.  Please
don't adopt these translations unless libtextwrap part of my patch is
accepted, because Japaneese text is not well displayed (at some places)
by tasksel.

Could you please test my patch?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>