Re: howto build the 'business card' iso ?

> Maybe it needs the debian-cd package or something such ?

Yes, well, the problem with this is how to make the cd bootable, for that
there are scripts on debian-cd/tools/boot/sarge/ there should be one for
ppc, once we have a working script for there and somewhere where one can
dowload ppc images from, I'll start building the isos myself on gluck, but
right now I'm afraid that none of this is available :-(

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net