Re: Bug #169264: discover: postinst fails if /cdrom mounted [grave]

[Martin Sjögren]
> We were supposed to migrate to discover 2.x, in cooperation with
> Progeny. There were several blocking issues from a d-i point of
> view, and I don't know what finally happened. Pere?

We are waiting for me to get back to Jeff Licquie with the test
results and more problems to be fixed, and also waiting for Jeff
Licquie to get back to us with fixes to the issues we found in the
previous testing.

I am slowly getting back to work on these issues again, after being
busy all summer, and needing some rest after the summer. :)

My goal is still to move us over to discover2, to avoid the kernel
version issue in the future, but we have less hurry after
discover-data was updated during debcamp to use kernel 2.4 module
names.

(I copy this to Jeff to get his opinion on where we are too)