Problems building d-i after upgrading my Sid chroot

After upgrading my Sid chroot, the cdrom floppy built by d-i is unable
to boot properly.

These are the last messages printed when booting the floppy:

  Freeing initrd memory: 1441k freed
  VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
  Mounted devsf on /dev
  VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
  Trying to move old root to /initrd .. failed
  Unmounting old root
  Trying to free ramdisk memory ... failed
  Mounted devfs on /dev
  Freeing unused kernel memory: 72k freed

I upgraded these packages:

    libbz2-1.0 python2.3
  The following packages will be upgraded
    apt apt-utils base-files binutils build-essential console-common
    console-data console-tools coreutils cpp cpp-3.3 debconf
    debconf-i18n debconf-utils debhelper devscripts discover-data
    e2fslibs e2fsprogs file fileutils g++ g++-3.3 gcc gcc-3.3
    gcc-3.3-base libblkid1 libc6 libc6-dev libc6-pic libcomerr2
    libconsole libcurl2 libdb4.1 libdebconfclient0
    libdebconfclient0-dev libgcc1 libmagic1 libsasl2 libss2 libstdc++5
    libstdc++5-3.3-dev libuuid1 locales man-db modutils nano netbase
    passwd perl perl-base perl-modules python python2.2 shellutils
    tasksel textutils

Anyone know what can have broken the build?