cd isos (was: CVS build broken again)

* Robert Lemmen wrote:

> and once they work their way through all this (with the kind help of
> #debian-boot), they will have no idea on how to create a usable cd
> iso (that is one with the base debs and the necessary udebs on it)
> from the image created.

Perhaps the best way to do this is debian cd (apt-get install
debian-cd).
There is a README file in /usr/share/debian-cd that guides you through
the steps.

In my opinion it would be a good idea to offer the possibility to
create a full iso image within the d-i build process. I know that this
is not the task of d-i but it would be extremely useful for testing.

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6