sarge not installed

Hello,

yesterday I tried to install sarge from the current (june 23)
netinst and businesscard images to no avail.

Now, as the installer makes the impression of being not nearly
finished, this possibly comes as no surprise to anyone except
me. But as I've seen no warning and found nothing in the past
ten day's posts to this list, I thought I'd mention this anyway.

Inconveniences were plentiful (like having to wait for
dhcpclient); when eventually my installation attempts failed
they did so for different reasons each time.

I was too eager to get it installed to take notes; however, I
have some time to kill and could test-drive the installer a
little more tonight -- if someone here thinks this would be
helpful...?

MfG,
Schnobs