Re: cdeboostrap

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:37:43AM +0200, Martin Sj?gren wrote:
> Very...ambitious. :) I guess you want a cdebconf frontend too, since you
> made it frontend-agnostic... Does that mean it works with b-f too?

it may work with b-f, but it currently only supports sid. also i
currently work on a cdebconf frontend, but it is not working yet.

i talked to bdale recently to get a faster reimplementation of makedev
into the archive to build the dev on demand if the op don't request
a devfs compilant root.

bastian

--
Is truth not truth for all?
		-- Natira, "For the World is Hollow and I have Touched