Re: d-i boot image too large

[Martin Orr]
> I attempted to build a debian-installer net installation floppy image by
> grabbing the source from CVS and running:

Yes, we know.  The 'cdrom' and 'cdrom144' images fit, but the 'net'
images are to big.  If you have ideas how to get it to fit, please let
us know.  One idea is to use UPX, but the beta version of UPX might
have some licensing problems, so it isn't sure it is a good idea.  Do
you have others?

But thanks for bringing it up again.  We need to be reminded that this
is important to fix. :)