Re: Missing CPAN Bundle

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 04:43:55AM +0100, Dale Amon wrote:
> Out of curosity, does anyone here know why I might end up with a new
> installed system that is missing the CPAN perl module?

Sounds like you have just perl-base installed, not perl (which will pull
in perl-modules, which will pull in CPAN.pm). Perhaps you skipped both
the tasksel and dselect stages, both of which would have arranged for

> I can't even seem to find it on the Debian package search engine.

Works for me:

  http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=CPAN.pm&searchmode=searchfiles&case=sensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386

Cheers,