Status of PowerPC Debian Installer.

Hello,

I will probably be doing some debian-installer work for the Pegasos
powerpc motherboard in the next time. As such, i would like to enter in
contact with who is currently working on debian-installer for ppc. I am
also trying to get an idea of the current status of debian-installer in
general and on powerpc in particular. I will try reading the mailing
list archive, and i just subscribed to the list, so i will get some idea
of this, but if someone feels like giving me a quick status report or
something, it would be kind.

Friendly,

Sven Luther