Re: Recognized scsi and ethernet cards

I fetched the source for kernel-image-2.4.20-1-i386-udeb, and compared
this to the modules listed in discover-data.

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
>   scsi
>
>     3w-xxxx BusLogic DAC960 aacraid advansys aic7xxx atp870u cpqarray
>     cpqfc dpt_i2o dtc e1000 eata eepro100 fdomain gdth initio ips
>     megaraid mptscsih ncr53c8xx pci sym53c8xx tmscsim yellowfin

The following is missing from the scsi-modules udeb:

  DAC960 cpqarray cpqfc e1000 eepro100 mptscsih pci yellowfin

Module e1000 is in nic-modules and yellowfin is in nic-extra-modules.
Based on this, I change the HW detection group for yellowfin from scsi
to ethernet.  I'm not sure about the e1000 and eepro100 entry, if the
group is wrong, or the module name is wrong. :(

Should these modules (except e1000, eepro100 and yellowfin) be
included in the scsi-module udeb?

>   ethernet
>
>     3c59x 8139too acenic dgrs dl2k dmfe e100 e1000 eepro100 epic100
>     fealnx hamachi hp100 ibmtr lmc natsemi ne2k-pci ns83820
>     orinoco_pci orinoco_plx pcnet32 sis900 sk98lin starfire sundance
>     sungem tg3 tlan tmspci tulip tulip_cb via-rhine winbond-840

The following are missing from the nic-* udebs:

  acenic dgrs dl2k eepro100 fealnx hamachi lmc ns83820 orinoco_pci
  orinoco_plx sk98lin starfire sundance sungem tmspci tulip_cb

They are not included in any other module udeb either.  Should these
modules be included in one of the nic-module udebs?  In that case,
which one?  At the moment, there are three nic module udebs:

  nic-modules-2.4.20-1-386-udeb
   This package contains common NIC drivers for the Linux kernel.

        drivers/net/3c59x.o
        drivers/net/8139too.o
        drivers/net/e100/e100.o
        drivers/net/e1000/e1000.o
        drivers/net/natsemi.o
        drivers/net/ne.o
        drivers/net/ne2k-pci.o
        drivers/net/sis900.o
        drivers/net/smc-ultra.o
        drivers/net/tg3.o
        drivers/net/tulip/tulip.o
        drivers/net/via-rhine.o
        drivers/net/wd.o
        drivers/net/winbond-840.o

  nic-extra-modules-2.4.20-1-386-udeb
   This package contains rare NIC drivers for the Linux kernel.

        drivers/net/3c501.o
        drivers/net/3c503.o
        drivers/net/3c505.o
        drivers/net/3c507.o
        drivers/net/3c509.o
        drivers/net/3c515.o
        drivers/net/82596.o
        drivers/net/dmfe.o
        drivers/net/epic100.o
        drivers/net/hp100.o
        drivers/net/pcnet32.o
        drivers/net/tlan.o
        drivers/net/tokenring/ibmtr.o
        drivers/net/yellowfin.o

  nic-shared-modules-2.4.20-1-386-udeb
   This package contains NIC drivers needed by both nic-modules and
   nic-extra-modules.

        drivers/net/8390.o