Re: Please make discover2 udebs available for testing (Was: Discover 2.x brief tutorial)

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 09:44:23PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> A new version of discover, with support for kernel 2.4 module names
> are required to be able to release the next beta version of the new
> installer.  We are waiting for test packages of discover2 to be able
> to be able to get this working.  Do you have any idea when these can
> be made available?

Jeff Licquia is working on this.  The main issue now is getting udebs
prepared.  Do you mind if at first the udebs look suspiciously like
regular debs?  :)

--
Branden Robinson          | GPG signed/encrypted mail welcome
branden@progeny.com       | 1024D/9C0BCBFB