Re: Polish translation

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 06:02:34PM +0200, Bartosz Fe?ski aka fEnIo wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've just read that you search volunteers for non-English language
> versions of Installation Manual.
> I am a coordinator of Polish Debian Documentation Project.
> We would like to translate this manual. Where can I find sgml/debiandoc
> version of it?
>
> I'm not a Debian developer but I started procedure to be one of them.

Welcome! There isn't any installation manual yet for debian-installer.
And I believe there is already a Polish translation for the woody
manual, but maybe it just needs some attention, because it doesn't show
up on the website. It's at

http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/documentation/pl/

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System