Re: Install report May 01 testing netinst

[Ralph Aichinger]
> The Image did not contain the 8390.o module required for my
> ne2k-pci, therefore I could not get networking going. This did work
> with Apr 26 images. I looked in /lib/modules, the 8390 is just not
> there.

Right, this must be a bug in the kernel module udeb.

The ne2k-pci module is in package nic-modules-2.4.20-1.386-udeb.  I'm
not sure which udeb contain the 8390 module.  Perhaps Herbert Xu, the
kernel package maintainer know more?  I copy this message to him.