Re: a few bugs...

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 11:08:44AM -0700, Cardenas wrote:

> tried to install with d-i again this weekend, sorry this is not an
> actual installation report. Should I report these? I'm using a dell
> c610 laptop.
>
> - using matt's netinst cd, the install failed because it said it
> couldn't find gcc-3.2-base. Looking at the packages file on the cd, it
> seems that it should've been looking for gcc-3.3 base, so i'm not sure
> why it wanted 3.3.

This is still occuring in the cd built yesterday.

Also, the 3c59x ethernet driver fails to load. It says its not found.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"Searching for the Truth through words and speech is like sticking
 your head in a bowl of glue."
- Yuan Wu