rootskel_0.28_i386.changes is NEW
(new) rootskel-locale_0.28_i386.udeb standard debian-installer
UTF-8 locale used by debian-installer.
This package contains a UTF-8 locale (C.UTF-8) for debian-installer.
Changes: rootskel (0.28) unstable; urgency=low
* Alastair McKinstry
- Insert code to use framebuffer if available.
- Use bterm if it is available.
- Remove TERM=xterm hack, as the new slang version should work
in UTF-8 mode (bug #187704).
* Petter Reinholdtsen
- Rewrite the code to enable framebuffer and bterm, to make sure it
is enabled only if all required parts are available.
- Only disable UTF-8 mode in the console if it was enabled by us.
- Only turn off console blanking if TERM=linux.
- Drop useless depend lines in the control file.
- Split out the C.UTF-8 locale into separate package
Announcing to email@example.com
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.