HOW TO INSTALL DEBIAN ON A BLANK (JUST ASSEMBLED) MACHINE

All the installation doc gives only the way how to install debian on a
machine that is already running. Will debian move from that stage to
becoming a complete OS? I never remember Microsoft needs some other OS
running for Windows to install!!!

Can anyone tell how to install debian on a machine that has been just
assembled?
Here's what we have:
1) All hardware that can be needed; and all assembled together properly
(which is yet to be tested because no OS yet)
2) Debian CD's created from iso images downloaded from net using jigdo.
3) spare cd's and floppies for use.

For now, lets say its an i386 thing, and I dont have a copy or license of
ANY other OS available to start with.

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.