Finally - Your Own Low Cost Teleconferencing Service!

Title: Email Template 3

   Conferencing for 10.9 cents per minute!*
  • Use it anytime - its completely reservationless
  • Have as many PINs as you want - one for each employee!
  • multiple, simultaneous conferences up to 199 callers supported
  • Record-A-Call feature included for free
  • Int'l dial-in available
  • SubConference (Sidebar) feature lets you have a private side conversation with a participant
  • billed to your credit card
   * as low as 5.9 cents per minute with our bulk rate plans!

The preceding advertisement was sent you by virtue of your participation in the Special Product Offerings of PremiumsMail or our partners. To unsubscribe from receiving further emails from PremiumsMail's Special Product Offerings please click here.

We currently show the email that you have used to become a part of our mailing list as: debian-boot@lists.debian.org. For information about how PremiumsMail obtained your name and how PremiumsMail operates this list, please review our Privacy Policy. As is stated in our Privacy Policy, PremiumsMail does not promote or endorse any of the companies advertising through us. Please contact PremiumsMail for any comments you may have regarding your participation. We may transfer your e-mail address to our partners at any time.