Adding uniq/'sort -u' and sleep to busybox-udeb?

I checked out the updated busybox-applets.txt, and discovered that the
applet I need for cdrom-detect and kernel-chooser is missing on the
list.  I would like to have 'uniq' or 'sort -u' working in the busybox
udeb.  I reported this to BTS 149 days ago as bug #167473.

In addition, I would like to have 'sleep' available, mostly for giving
me a chance to read debug messages when things go wrong.  I noticed
Matt Kraai asked for the same thing 71 days ago as bug #177455.
Adding sleep() is not very important for me, but it would be nice to
have.

Anyone know how much disk space these two functions will add to
busybox-udeb?