html upload links

Your site was easy to hack into. I downloaded a copy of Debian. I made it stronger and put it into my military server computer. I accesed your web in less than 0.2 seconds. I entered the passwords and hacked my way threw thousands of login screens. I accesed bank accounts and destroyed them. I conjured up millions of dollars. Leaving banck accounts empty. I did it because of your website it inspired me. Now credit card holders are in danger. I built a super virus and i decided to play a game. I decided that within the next ten years I may or may not release this virus to the web. Within these years, I will conjur blocking systems and build a firewall around my network making it impenetrable. I wil also buid up the viruses strenth sending tiny bits of it to different websites to see the damage. I am not demented. I just want to fell hacking strenght. So, I will therefore, leav all the porno star websites and credit card websites with a choice. They can leave their futile websites here and i will destroy them, or they can take them away. Making this web a clean and impenetrable web. I will have no ransoms or demands. I just hope that they will see that i am just trying to be safe. From now until they leave no website is safe! Until next time,

                        person