Debian Install on mips (Woody)

I noticed that the fdisk within the installer does not
have support for the SGI disklabels.  This is required
in order to configure the drive and make it bootable.
I have another machine running woody which when I run
fdisk from the package it does have all the support
needed.  I didn't know who to report this bug to so I
posted it here first to first off make sure I'm not
crazy and I'm missing something.  Thanks.