Home needed for debian-installer images (CD & other)

Hi,

There has been some progress on getting debian-installer working on
non-x86 platforms, and I'm working on getting a list of working test
images available. For this, I need to put them somewhere.

We have x86 CD images at:
http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/i386/
and "disk" images for floppy and net booting at:
http://people.debian.org/~tfheen/d-i/images/daily/

I would like to extend this to all archs and make it more "official".
So,
(1) Is it possible & ok to add images to
gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/$ARCH
they would be "small" CD images, the x86 one being 87 MB, for example)

(2) Should we put "autobuild" d-i images in the archive;
debian/dists/sid/main/disks-*
(discussion needed as to what these images should be)

(3) What is involved in getting autobuilding going,
bureaucratically-speaking? (if building works, demonstrated on other
machines)

- Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine