Re: ext3, reiserfs in the sarge-installer .. and bug report

tis 2003-03-11 klockan 00.04 skrev Tollef Fog Heen:
> | I found a problem in the installer:
> | After partitioning my harddisk I got back to the main menu and wanted
> | to select another mirror. So I chose 33 again to select another mirror
> | in the Netherlands. That's when I got an error saying:
> | /home/martin/projects/debian-installer/tools/cdebconf/src/frontend.c:133
> | (grondend_new): Cannot load frontend module
> | /usr/lib/cdebconf/frontend/newt.so: libnewt.so.0.50: cannot open
> | shared object file: No such file or directory \033[9;0]
> | It kept repeating this message on and on, so I had to reboot...
>
> I'm not sure what the problem here is, perhaps Martin or Petter can
> shed some light on the problem?

Sorry, no. I've seen it happen before, but I haven't had time to track
it down. Maybe I should give it some work.

BTW, random thought, is there a *reason* for choose-mirror depending on
configured-network? Isn't it enough that net-retriever depends on it?
What part of choose-mirror really needs a network up and running?

/M
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se