Re: cdebconf upload

[Chris Tillman]
> Would it be worthwhile to standardize on 1 kernel floppy, 1 root
> floppy, with strictly minimal stuff on the root system just to be
> able to access floppies/CDs and start the installer, and then put
> off any remaining floppy involvement until after boot is complete -
> to load any other needed modules for specific cases as needed.

I find it very good to be able to ask users with boot problems using
the CD, to generate one (and only one) floppy when booting from CD.
No confusion about which floppy to use first, and it is impossible to
loose part of the installation set.  Either to got the floppy, or you
don't.  I think we should try to use one floppy.