Re: cdebconf upload

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 19:47, Martin Sjögren wrote:
> Hello
>
> I want to make a cdebconf upload to fix the problem of bogl being
> included in cdebconf-udeb. However, Alastair has added a gtk udeb (or
> tried to anyway, it doesn't work:
> dpkg-gencontrol: error: package cdebconf-gtk-udeb not in control info).
> Should I back these changes out to avoid having cdebconf go NEW on me
> again?

Apologies; I have a collection of uncomitted changes in my sources, and
I forgot to upload the control file change.

Committed.
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine