cdebconf_0.32_i386.changes is NEW
(new) cdebconf-newt-udeb_0.32_i386.udeb standard debian-installer
Newt frontend for Debian Configuration Management System
Debconf is a configuration management system for Debian packages. It is
used by some packages to prompt you for information before they are
installed. This is a reimplementation of the original debconf version
cdebconf-newt-udeb is a minimal Newt frontend cdebconf package used
by the debian-installer.
Changes: cdebconf (0.32) unstable; urgency=low
* Mario Lang
- text.c: Implement simple paging support for select and multiselect
* Martin Sjögren
- Add a newt frontend and a cdebconf-newt-udeb package.
- Make the C debconfclient perform the same file descriptor
redirections that the sh confmodule does.
- Add strwidth function for wide character strings.
* Petter Reinholdtsen
- Updated nb.po received from Bjørn Steensrud.
- Added Norwegian Nynorsk (nn.po) translations recieved from
Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes.
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.