Re: Running debian-installer within bochs and uml

Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 03:21:12PM +0100, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> Would you please file a bug report for each problem against the
> appropriate package?  You can assign them to the install
> pseudo-package if you don't know which package is responsible?

I'd really prefer doing some more research on most of this. (E.g. on you
screenshots, there is a en_US locale option.)
Also, there are things that are more design decisions than bugs. For example, no
parameter prompt at default is not a problem when there is an option to increase
the number of questions asked. On the other hand, that option is not needed when
there is an automatic escalation per configuration question. (I think the latter
has been discussed at least for individual configuration questions on the list.)

On the other hand, if you prefer starting this discussion with a bug report,
I'll gladly get busy filing them.

Cheers

Thomas