sarge Release file

Hello all

So I just finished implementing Release file parsing for
debian-installer and tested it on CDs. Worked like a charm. Tested it
for net install. Didn't work at all.

Turns out that the sarge/Release file in the archive doesn't have any
Packages lines for d-i. I guess because that directory is just a symlink
to the sid directory.

This is bad, how do we fix it? Should the directory be in the sarge
structure instead and sid have a symlink instead? Will that fsck
uploads?

/Martin