loop: can't get info on device

I'm very new to Linux and Debian and when I try to install Debian from a
CD burned with "debian-30r1-i386-binary-1_NONUS.iso" it just stops when
it's installing kernel and driver modules, and on the error console it
says:

loop: can't get info on device /dev/loop0: no such device or address

I tried to find any reference to it but only found one where someone had
the same problem, but resolved it by installing via a network. I'm just
wondering, is there another way to get it to work?

\Åke