bugs, should I report these?

when trying to create a filesystem, I get this: "mkfs.ext3: file not
found while trying to create journal"

when trying to mount my created filesystem, I get this: "trying to
configure di-utils-mapdevfs but it is not installed"

should I report these, or are they already known? Is there a way I can
get around them from the shell, because I'd like to install debian
already. :) I'm using the net install floppy image from tfheen's
repository, but my floppy is a couple weeks old.

and as a usability issue, the default next action should change when
the user goes out of order. For example, I went from the choose
language step to the create a filesystem step because I had already
partitioned, but the default continued to be "Autimatically create
partitions (unsafe)" so I was forced to enter the number of the next
step every time.

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"One impulse from a vernal wood
 May teach you more of man,
 Of moral evil and of good,
 Then all the sages can."