Missing build-deps for CVS version of kbd-chooser

Hello

I noticed your CVS commit of kbd-chooser, and tried to build it in my
Sid chroot.  If failed because yacc and lex was missing.  I installed
bison and flex to fix it.  You should update build-deps to reflect
this.

Now the build stops with this error message:

  cc -Wall -Os -fomit-frame-pointer -DAT_KBD
    -DPREFERRED_KEYBOARD="PS/2" -DUSB_KBD -c -o at-kbd.o at-kbd.c
  In file included from at-kbd.c:11:
  /usr/include/cdebconf/common.h:7:20: config.h: No such file or directory
  make[1]: *** [at-kbd.o] Error 1
  make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/debian-installer/tools/kbd-chooser'

It looks like a bug with libdebconf1-dev to me, but I'm not sure.
This is using libdebconf1-dev version 0.29.