I need help

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I need some expert advice. I had installed a
couple of days ago the new debian os and since then i'm trying to install the x
server. I've downloaded some nvidia drivers (by the way, I'm having problems
with the nvdia kernel driver!) but none of them seem to work. One of them prints
an error message like "can't locate ./linux/modversions.h". My video card is
Tnt2 M64 with 32 MRam. If you can point some kind of driver or give me some sort
of advice I would apreciate it. Thank you.

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.personal.ro/