Re: Debian-Installer Alpha Release

Anthony Towns wrote:
> Once you have, dump them in ~<whoever>/public_html/ on auric, and we
> can start thinking about where we're going next.

http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/debian-installer/cdrom/cdrom144-1440.img

NB: Completly untested as far as I know. Maybe I can test burn just this
    to a cdrom this evening and do a boot test.
NB2: Looks to me like the cdrom-retreiver looks for Packages in
     dists/sid/<suite>/debian-installer/binary-*/Packages, which seems
     a mite off (isn't sid a suite?) especially for sarge cdroms.

--
see shy jo