[d-i] menu item "priorities"

Why do we have so tight priorities? Do the magnitudes matter, I thought
it was only about ordering?

I was thinking, why not go down the BASIC road and change 1,2,3... to
10,20,30... so we can easily say "damn, we need THIS too" without having
to change the priorities of everything else.

Heck, look at the priorities in the /etc/rc*.d directories, they're on a
scale from 00 to 99, why can't we do that in d-i too?

/Martin