Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/utils by kraai

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 10:23:13AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> /me gives kraai a gold star.

...who returns it because he's not worthy.

> That seems to have fixed the can't execute ash problem, however, ash
> still complaint:
>
> sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
>
> I think we need to get rid of this one in order somehow, or fix all
> the packages to use /dev/vc/0

Had I fixed the original problem correctly, this wouldn't occur.
The right fix is to ensure that the shell has a controlling
terminal, so that /dev/tty will work.  I don't know how to do
this, though, so you'll have to be patient while I figure it out
(or fix it yourself (please?)).

Matt
--
Freedom is not free.