I'm interested in installing your OS

To whom it may concern:
My name is Paul Jensen.  I have a computer with a Windows ME operating system.  It has caused nothing but pain, suffering and headaches.  I visited your website because a friend had your OS and suffers alot less than I.  I would have down-loaded it today if not for one problem.  I read through your page and found that your OS doesn't support internal IDSN cards.  I'm not an expert, so I don't exactly know what this means.  Let me explain my present situation so that you can tell me whether I can use your OS.  I'm presently living in Japan, and due to the peculiar internet system here, anything but using ISDN is extremely cost prohibitive.  When I first began using the internet here the regular analog system cost me about $600.00 to maintain!  I then got an Flets INS Mate ISDN V30 tower and installation CDs to install the software on my operating system.  I know that this is different from an internal ISDN card, but can I use my ISDN software and hardware on your OS?  Please contact me ASAP, as I'm completely fed up with windows.  Thank you for your time.  I hope to hear from you soon.  -Paul