URGENTBUSINESS DEAL

Dear Sir,

  Compliments,

  It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on
  behalf of myself and my colleagues.

  Your particulars was given to me by a member of the
  Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) who with the Federal
Delegates to
your country during an
  exhibition.
  I have decided to seek a confidential cooperation
  with you in the execution of the deal described
  hereunder for the benefit of all the parties and
  hope
  you will  keep it as a top secret because of
  thenature
  of thebusiness.

  Within the ministry of Petroleum Resources where I
  work as a director, Project Implementation and with
  the co-operation of four other top officials, we
  have
  in our possesion an overdue payment bill totalling
  twenty Seven million, Five Hundred Thousand US
  DOLLARS> (US$27,500,000.00) which we want to
  transfer
  abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a
  foreign company or individual to receive the said
  fund
  on our behalf or a reliable foreign
  non-companyaccount
  toreceive such fund.

  The amount represents some percentage of the total
  contract value executed on behalf of my ministry by
  foreign contracting firm which we the
  officialover-invoiced. Though the actual contract
  cost
  have been paid to the original contractor, leaving
  the
  balance of US$27.5M which we have in principle
  gotten
  an approval to remit to a foreign bank account you
  will provide. Since the  present Government of
  Nigeria
  is determine to pay every Foreign contractor all
  debts
  owed so as to maintain good relationship with
  Foreign
  and non-Government Financial Agencies we then
  decided
  to include our bills for payment with the
  co-operation
  of some officials from the Ministry of finance (FMF)
  and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

  We are seeking your assistance in providing a good
  company?s account or any other bank account into
  which
  we can remit this money by fronting as
  thebeneficiary.

  This process being an internal arrangement with the
  departments concerned. I have the authority of my
  partners-involve to propose this deal to you as you
  might be willing to assist us in this transaction,
  for
  your assistances we shall offer you 20% of USD27.5M,
  75%for us and 5% for miscellaneous expenses.

  The business is 100% hitch free on your part
  provided
  you treat it with utmost secrecy and
  confidentiality.

  Also your area of specialization is not hiderance to

  the successful execution of this transaction. I have
  reposed my confidences in you and hope that youwill
  not disappoint me.
  Yours sincerely,

BAMAKO  ABDUL KAREEM

  NB: That you are not running any risk, thanks for
  yourcooperation.