Re: Help! Bug with lilo and initrd?

#include <hallo.h>
* Andrew [Fri, Aug 09 2002, 02:59:45PM]:
>  I have a problem that I have been wrestling with now for a number of days
> with no solution, and I'm hoping someone can help.
>
> I have a stock 2.2.20 kernel with ramdisk and initrd support compiled in.

Where did you get your source? Prescine source from kernel.org must be
patched to work properly with initrd and cramfs on it. Or use
kernel-source from Debian package. Do not ask me why the people removed
it cramfs from initrd's accepted filesystems.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
User:     Ich hätte gern ein paar MByte Speicher.
malloc(): OK. Welche Sicherheiten haben sie?