Re: woody install: NFS hangs

#include <hallo.h>
Andrea Mennucc wrote on Thu Jul 18, 2002 um 07:41:14PM:
> Actually, I would propose to NOT USE vga for the rescue disk:
> this is the 3rd woody install I tried, and all had problems with
> vga

Beeing precise: you have problems with _your_ broken VGA emulation. Not
the first time I hear about problems with newest laptops. Seems that
hardware designers no longer want to support anything but 80x25 mode and
their own drivers.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
If a train station is where the train stops, what's a work station?
                                                         -- Roger B. Dannenberg