Re: [d-i] debconf, partitioning widget?

* Eduard Bloch

| Why not? It works. It is available and stable. It is smart. It does not
| require large media or network connection to load even the installation
| subsystem.

Are you, or somebody else ready to continue developing b-f?  Note,
_developing_, not maintaining.  I am not willing to do that.  I want
to make d-i happen, however.

d-i does not require large media either.  (Or rather, it does today,
but that can be fixed if anybody cares enough.  And do we know how
many actually install base from floppies?)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-