Re: Running translated install system from harddisk?

Eduard Bloch:

> http://people.debian.org/~blade/boot-floppies/cvs/

Thanks for the tip. However, it seems that my target machine refuses to
boot from cd (weird, but not Debian's fault).

However... Running the ftp site stuff with the cd in the drives gives
me Swedish as an option, but it gives me a lot of blanks in the menus,
which makes it impossible to use.

BTW, is it normal for LOADLIN to fail when using 4DOS as the command
interpreter? I get "ran out of input data" when I do, but it boots when
I run the regular Windows 98 COMMAND.COM?

Please Cc replies to me
--
\\//
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.