Re: b-f bug maint and reassigning to install-doc

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> On 09 Apr 2002 at 10:07:38 -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > reassign 126030 milo
> [...]
> > Bug 126030 must be a milo issue, right?
>
> Where does milo come from, anyway? #126030 isn't assigned to anyone at
> the moment because there is no milo package ... is it hardwired into the
> kernels or into boot-floppies or something?

No, we download the images from SuSE while building... Compiling them
is nontrivial, and I don't use MILO, so I didn't feel like making a
package. In the long run, that would certainly be better, though...

As for the bug report, I can perhaps kludge it to download the potato
image.

--
	Falk