Re: Graphical installer

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 05:17:50PM +0200, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Thanks, I tried Progeny, unfortunately it does not support non-US keyboards
> and does bring up my REALTEK network card. Is there another installer
> available ? By the way, is Progeny derived from an old RedHat installer?

No, nothing else for Debian. You know, the official installer is
really not that bad! You might have to hit Enter a few more times. I'd
suggest giving it a try, if you really think Debian is worth it.
[I've had some practice but,] I can do an install in ten minutes or so.
Reading the manual is the hardest part.