Re: Running translated install system from harddisk?

Chris Tillman:

> Which flavor are you using? I don't know, that might make a difference.

Hmm, yeah, I do get language selections for some of the variants, just
not for the main one (which of course was the one I tried first). I
first attempted to use the 2,88M images, hoping they would contain all
the languages, but I couldn't get install.bat to work for those
properly.

> And are you using the install.bat file?

Yes.

Please Cc replies to me.
--
\\//
Peter - I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.