"Invalid Release file, no main components"

Latests boot floppies (from
http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-
1.44/bf2.4/).  At network install phase, got the message above.

Spent an hour or so poking around and was able to get things working again by
changing /usr/lib/debootstrap/scripts/woody archive type from "release"
to "main".

I don't know if this is an ftp.debian.org bug, or a boot-floppies bug, but I
figured you guys would know what to do about it right away.

Mail me back if you need more info.  I'm not on the boot-floppies list (yet?).

Robert

--
|"I can't believe your computer ripped my pants!" | Robert de Forest
|                                                 | Rogue Sysadmin
|"...they're silk."                               |