Problem with debootstrap sid, Cannot download module pppoeconfig

Dear Debian Hackers,

First I want to say that I love debian and am very
happy with your good work.

I have reached the bleeding edge of debian, sid.
While installing the sib from this image.
ftp://planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/sid/i386/sid-i386-1.raw

The package is looking for a pppoe that is not there,
I had to change the debootstrap/functions to skip over
the error so that the install would work.

I dont know if anyone else has this problem,
but it did make me think a bit.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont