Re: 2.4 kernel as default boot kernel on CD #1 ??

Le Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 07:17:58AM -0800, Jim Westveer écrivait:
> Hi,
> - --
> Question:
>
> Would there be any objections to setting the default
> boot kernel on woody CD#1 to the bf2.4 flavor ???

I guess it's a bit late for this change since it probably means that we
have to update the documentation (unless it has not yet been done).
However I don't know which documentation I'm talking about :-/

We have the README.html stuff in debian-cd, there may be references to
debian-cd in the boot floppies documentation, and of course the
debian-cd web site. Would someone check if all are mostly up to date wrt
woody stuff ?

Apart from that, I'd like to hear from debian-boot if there is any
restrictions of use for the bf2.4 flavor ?

And last, woody ought to be 2.2 based and not 2.4 based ... but since I
also find it lame to use 2.2.x by default nowadays ...

Cheers,