Re: powerpc build issue: pcmcia-modules-2.4.18-newpmac

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 01:40:52AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore-devel.com> writes:
>
> > Building on PPC I get:
> >
> >   E: Couldn't download pcmcia-modules-2.4.18-newpmac
> >
> > No such package exists, nor anything close.
> >
> > Should I just disable PCMCIA for newpmac subarch?  Or just inhibit it
> > from looking for this pkg for this subarch?  I don't see how else to
> > handle this.
>
> Hmm, I found it in queue/new/....  But I can't read it.  I guess I
> have to wait for building powerpc images.  Someone pop me on
> #debian-boot when this has finally trickled into the archive, if they
> happen to notice, please.

Colin said he was going to fix that, I noticed it last weekend. (I cheated
by downloading the 2.4.16 version manually and changing the 6 to an 8 -
well it built that way, but probably we can't build a release that way.)
I suspect the incoming package is his doing.